Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:33:27 +0200
From:      Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New jail(8) committed

On 26/4/2012 10:07 PM, Jamie Gritton wrote:

> There's still more that I want to do with this, but it's time it was
> part of current.

I've got an idea that you might find useful for future versions of jail.
I have created a wrapper script for my own use where I instead of
creating a jail with buildworld/installworld, I rather nullmount /bin,
/lib, etc. to a jailroot, and run mergemaster on that jailroot. This
makes the jail very small (3MB IIRC) and it makes upgrades of the jails
very easy.

--
chs