Date:      22 Nov 2012 12:52:21 +0530
From:      "Rajesh Singh Singhasan" <bdm@jobdarpan.co.in>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Security/manpowerservice

   To,

   The Manager (HR & Admin)

   Greetings from Lead Manpower & leader star security
   ltd !!!

   We have pleasure in introducing ourselves as a leading Manpower
   Consultancy Services based at Jaipur engaged in the field since 1992.
   Since its inception, our professionally experienced and dedicated
   personnel have always made efforts to get the talented and best
   candidates suitable to the requirement thereby adding satisfied and
   renowned Companies with Lead Manpower Services Private Limited. The
   Company is well established, professionally managed Recruitment Agency,
   rendering best services to its clients in the IT sector, Telecom, FMCG,
   Financial Services, Banking, Real Estate and Manufacturing Industries,
   amongst others.

   Further we wish to draw your attention that we are also operating
   Security Services in the name of Leader Star Security Limited,  an ISO
   9001-2008 certified Company, since 2005. The Company is holding a
   License No.

   487/CID(SSB)/Security & Trg./2011 dtd. 01.11.2011 issued from the
   Office of the Inspector General of Police (Security), Rajasthan
   Government. The Company has its own Security Training Academy in
   Jaipur. As you know deployment of trained Security Personnel through an
   authorized/lincensed Training Center is now mandatory as per the
   notification issued by the Rajasthan Police. We are providing reliable
   and effective security solutions for the protection of life and
   property with a perfect blend of skills and resources. Leader Star has
   over the years developed and perfected this combination having provided
   a wide spectrum of services to many highly reputed and well known
   Corporate Houses, Industries and Multinationals & Government
   Institutions.

   The wide ranges of services provided by "THE LEAD GROUP" comprise the
   entire gamut of HR from manpower consulting to HR process outsourcing.
   We are dealt

   with:-

   1. HR Services.
   2. Out Sourcing and Payroll Management
   3. Recruitment & Placement Services.
   4. Security Services.
   5. Body Guard services (Armed and without armed)
   6. Training to Security Guards (Certificate Course)
   7. Facility management Services
   8. Labour contract

   We shall be grateful if you could give us an opportunity to explore the
   possibility of associating with your organization as Human Resource
   Consultant for taking up the assignment of Recruitment and Selection of
   Employees/Staff all over INDIA. As explained above, we are the
   authorized Security Company by Rajasthan Government for providing
   training to Security Personnel and hence you can avail the best
   Security Services from our Company.

   Look forward to have a long and stable relationship.

   Warm Regards,

   RAJESH SINGH SINGHSAN
   (Managing Director)

   Leader Star Security Ltd
   Lead Manpower Services Pvt.
   voice. +91-9001821000 44-A, Ayodhya Colony,
   Heerapura, DCM, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
   Contact No: 0141-5190000, 9636555000
   [1]director@leadmanpower.com ,  [2]info@leadmanpoer.com

   [3]www.leadmanpower.com , [4]www.leadestarsecurity.com

   This mail being send through our database to update our new
   developments,
   if you do not wish to have mail from us please click "[5] unsubscribe".
   Thanks to read our mail