Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:34:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Odd swap stats in today's current

:Howdy,
:
:I updated an SMP box from a month old current today, and now it
:seems to think that it wants to swap to wd drives.
:
:I don't have any wd drives...  Other than that it seems to be
:running fine, but I don't think it's tried to swap yet, that'll
:be happening soon enough :-)  Maybe this is an off-by-one glitch?
:
:Cheers,
:Russell
:
:Here's swapinfo, there should be a da1s1b partition also:

    If you didn't buildworld then I recommend rebuilding libkvm and pstat.
    Also make sure your includes are up to date.

    cd /usr/src
    make includes

    cd /usr/src/lib/libkvm
    make