Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:24:13 +0100 (BST)
From:      George Reid <geeorgy@nevernet.net>
To:        trevor@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/22133: New port: seejpeg: An svgalib-based console image viewer

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 trevor@FreeBSD.org wrote:

> Synopsis: New port: seejpeg: An svgalib-based console image viewer
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: trevor
> State-Changed-When: Tue Oct 24 13:54:50 PDT 2000
> State-Changed-Why:
> I've committed Donn Miller's port of seejpeg.  The maintainer is set to
> ports@freebsd.org, so if you want to take over maintainership you may.
> Thank you for your port.

I'm happy to if Donn doesn't want to (it's his port, after all). Mine was
an ugly hack, ported during the early hours of the morning after cup of
Java number n.

---
"And then it comes to be that the soothing light
   at the end of your tunnel was just a freight
            train, comin' your way."

      George Reid * greid@ukug.uk.freebsd.org