Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:08:57 +0200
From:      "Sansonetti Laurent" <lorenzo@linuxbe.org>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Doing file operations on syscalls handler

Hello hackers,

I'm new on FreeBSD modules programming, and I've a little question...
How can I do file operations (like open(), read()..) on a syscall handler of
a syscall module ?
In fact I've met the problem since my module must open a file which contains
some informations for the hacked syscall (in this case, it's
getdirentries())..
I've tried to malloc a open_args struct, filled-it and use [sys] open, but
it doesn't work...
Is there a way to call user syscalls ?

Thanks you for your answer.. I don't have many informations on FreeBSD
modules programming.. forgive-me ;)