Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:35:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
Cc:        "Aaron D. Gifford" <agifford@infowest.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make world dying

:Hmmm, I zapped my /usr/obj clean around 1100PST 19/Jan/1999 and made world
:just fine.  Try starting with an empty /usr/obj.
:
:You can pretty much glean from reading -current whether or not most people
:are building it or if it is broken.  -questions is more for general
:freebsd issues.
:
:-Chris
: