Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 1996 14:37:06 -0600
From:      Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
To:        kimc@w8hd.org
Cc:        brian@easy1.mediacity.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vic h.261 ends up with blank screen on receive end

> From: Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>
> To: Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
> cc: brian@easy1.mediacity.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
>
> Since I'm now running -current and want to use the mbone tools from your
> m-src tar file, could you make available a tar of your sound driver tree?

The truth is that I havn't had time to update to Amancio's sound
driver.  I am still running the sound stuff that is in -current.
I think I commented out a couple of printf's that are in
/sys/i386/isa.c that someone added and that is what I am running.

Everything else that I am running is in the m-src distribution (well,
I updated a couple of things, but there are no functional changes
from that distribution).

Actaully, it would be real nice if someone would make packages or
ports out of that stuff... hint...hint... :-).

	-Jim