Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:53:01 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Messages not reaching the lists

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 05:55:20 -0500
Conrad J. Sabatier articulated:

> Yes, I went and checked my options for questions@ and saw at the top
> of the page that they had had a number of bounced e-mails from my
> address recently.  My computer was down for about a week or so
> earlier this month (had to be repaired).  I'm not sure what this
> means exactly in terms of how the list server manages my
> subscription, but perhaps it's being tentatively cautious and just
> not sending any of my list submissions back to me(?).  I don't know.

Now this is the reason that you should have had some sort of backup
plan in place in case your mail server goes down. There are methods of
handling this problem and I am sure if you started a new thread and
requested help that many knowledgeable users would be willing to lend
you their expertise.

--
Jerry ♔

Revenge is a form of nostalgia.