Date:      Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:38:40 +0200
From:      martin hudec <corwin@aeternal.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Firefox 1.0.7_1,1 coredumping

--KJY2Ze80yH5MUxol

Hello,

  My Firefox (1.0.7_1,1) is coredumping me with following message:

  ###!!! ASSERTION:=20
  XPConnect is being called on a scope without a 'Components' property!

  This is pretty much always bad. It usually means that native code is
  making a callback to an interface implemented in JavaScript, but the
  document where the JS object was created has already been cleared and
  the
  global properties of that document's window are *gone*. Generally this
  indicates a problem that should be addressed in the design and use of
  the
  callback code.
  : 'Error', file xpcwrappednativescope.cpp, line 564
  Break: at file xpcwrappednativescope.cpp, line 564
  Assertion failure: PL_DHASH_ENTRY_IS_FREE(newEntry), at pldhash.c:471
  Abort trap (core dumped)

  As I do not possess any knowledge about firefox port I would like to
  ask you, what is this error, and what is cause of it.

	Cheers,

--=20
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin@aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible=20
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

--KJY2Ze80yH5MUxol

--KJY2Ze80yH5MUxol--