Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:11:11 +0100
From:      "Tariq Rashid" <tariq@inty.net>
To:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD - windows communication

1. personally, i have found that using OpenBSD's isakmpd to implement IPSEC
on FreeBSD 4.4-R works very well.

  clients that work include SoftNet's SoftPK, OpenSSH, and PGPNet - i find
that PGPnet to be well implemented.

  As a bonus - you'll get a good level of interoperability with other
servers too like Checkpoint's VPN.

I'll leave question 2 to someone who knows better!

tariq