Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 1996 14:30:24 -0600 (CST)
From:      Neal Rigney <neal@jennifer.pernet.net>
To:        "Amir Y. Rosenblatt" <amir@neuron.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Inverse Multiplexing of PPP lines

On Thu, 25 Jan 1996, Amir Y. Rosenblatt wrote:

> said this can be donw with a Telebit Netblazer or any other machine that

I have no idea about your question, but I would _HIGHLY_ recommend
avoiding the Netblazer like the plague.  We've had nothing but problems
with them, and eventually replaced them with one FreeBSD box.

What Telebit won't tell you is that the modems are brought online as you
need them.  Unfortunately, when the modem is dialing, no IP traffic can
occur.  Depending on how long it takes you to connect, you've got a problem.

--
Neal Rigney sysadmin, PERnet Communications, (409)729-4638
neal@mail.pernet.net