Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 1995 11:50:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        mark@grondar.za (Mark Murray)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org

> Hi
>
> Is this me, or is anyone else getting duplicates of the CVS commit log?
>
> For each commit, I get 2 messages, 1 with no Sender: line and one with
> the Sender: info.

It is you, seems folks have been forgetting to add new ``committers''
to the cvs-committers mailling list and telling them to drop off the
cvs-all mailling list.

I updated the cvs-committers mailling list the other night from the
avail file and 3 or 4 people got added (by wc on the file anyway).

Please unsubscribe from the cvs-all mailling list, you are a cvs-committer
now.