Date:      Fri, 3 Oct 1997 09:20:36 +0200
From:      Stefan Arentz <stefan.arentz@luna.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Databases

Hi Alexey,

Solid Information Technologies has a beta version of their Solid
database engine for FreeBSD in beta. I've used it on Solaris and
Linux and have good experience with it.

It's not freeware, but absolutely affordable. Take a look on
their website for more info... www.solidtech.com.

If you're interested in trying the beta then please contact Iko Rein
(iko.rein@solidtech.com) to get a pointer to the package.

 - Stefan

--

Stefan Arentz - Technical Director - Luna Internet
stefan.arentz@luna.net / +31 (0)10 2431988

When the Rapture comes, will YOU have root?