Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 1996 18:15:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@isds.duke.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help! Mathematica for Linux in standalone mode

I'm attempting to get Mathematica for Linux going under 2.1R?  I'm
trying to get Mathematica 2.2 working & having no luck.

So far, I've added linux_sigreturn from -current to the emulator, as
suggested by Colman Reilly, who's also helped me attempt to emulate
the the linux SIOCHWADDR ioctl.  I've done this using lkms (should I
be doing this statically??).  This gets me much further along, but
mathematica still quits on me, giving a bus error & the message:

General::codespace: Code space corrupted

Does anybody out there have it working using the standalone licensing
scheme?  If so, I beg you to share your configuration with me.

Thanks in advance,

Drew