Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2011 19:40:13 GMT
From:      Richard Secor <rsecor@seqlogic.com>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/153588: Character set 'latin1' is not a compiled character set and is not specified

The following reply was made to PR ports/153588; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Richard Secor <rsecor@seqlogic.com>
To: Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:14:08 -0500

 Mark,

 Based on the information received from the MySQL bug report: =
 http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=3D59243

 My guess would be it's something to do with either a patch in the =
 FreeBSD Port system or a configuration option.

 It seemed fine in MySQL 5.1 but 5.5 is exhibiting the problem.

 Thanks,
 Richard A Secor
 rsecor@seqlogic.com