Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 00:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nicole <freelist@webweaver.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tricky sendmail question

Hi everyone
 I know this is more of a sendmail question, but I am hoping someone can help me
 with a tricky sendmail problem.

 I have a server running sendmail that i want to set up as fallover for our main
 mailserver, however I can't seem to figure out the setup for it.

 The specs:
1) It must not relay for non users - currently has anti relay hacks for IP addre
sses and domains.

2) It must not send mail directly, but must hold in que until delivery to primar
y mailer can accept it.

  I know it is something simple, but I can't seeem to figure it out... Too much
work not enough sleep :<

 Thanks!

  Nicole

     nicole@webweaver.net  - http://www.webweaver.net/