Date:      Thu, 04 Dec 1997 12:16:44 -0800
From:      David Chamberlain <davidc@oiapdx.yoshida.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   make world fails

Below is an excerpt from my 'make world' log.  I am pretty new to this
stuff and definatly not a developer.  Can anyone help me figure out why
this is happening?  My sources are from CVSup and the last sup I did was
on Dec 2 at 1:00 am from the stable tree.

Thanks in Advance
David Chamberlain
Oregon International Airfreight, Inc.

install -c -s -o bin -g bin -m 555   pmap_dump /usr/sbin
===> usr.sbin/ppp
install -c -s -o root -g network -m 4550   ppp /usr/sbin
*** Error code 67

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
* Opinions expressed are my own and  * To reply, please remove the
spam   *
*  do not represent the opinions of  *  filter characters from my
mail    *
*  any other sane human being.       *
address                           *