Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:18:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, ken@plutotech.com, syssgm@dtir.qld.gov.au, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS corruption

at this stage,
they seem to work well
I think that we've looked at your patches enough for -current.
I think you should check them in at this point. We know that the system
stil functions reliably with them.

and they'll get wider review and testing that way. I think all the people
who will test because you ask for it have already done so.