Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:29:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marc Evans <marc@destek.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   clustering / high-availability for FreeBSD?

Hi -

I am looking for clustering / high-availability software that can be used
with FreeBSD. I see reference to the BUDS project, but also find that the
link has been dead for quite some time. I also see several projects in the
Linux world that appear to possibly be applicable, and I am hoping that
time may have been invested in teh *BSD camps to get similiar
functionality.

Thanks in advance - Marc