Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:39:35 -0700
From:      Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@seattleFenix.net>
To:        Mike Woods <Mike@the-rubber-chicken-network.co.uk>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Libtool/4.6.2 updating

* Mike Woods (Mike@the-rubber-chicken-network.co.uk) [020819 08:13]:
> H'ok, i've been having real problems of late installing things from the
> ports collection due to problems with libtool on my 4.6 install, now ive
> tried updating the ports but to no avail so assuming it's fixed in 4.6.2 i
> want to update my system, but for once the handbook has let me down, im
> baffled, can someone give me a step by step guide ?
>
> --
> Mike Woods

The handbook is a step by step guide. Where did you have a problem upgrading?
Giving us details of the problem you're having rather than asking for a cut
and paste of what is already in the handbook will be far more useful.

Regards,

--
Benjamin Krueger

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about."
- Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)