Date:      Sat, 08 May 2004 17:30:00 -0400
From:      Jeremy Faulkner <gldisater@gldis.ca>
To:        Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Eclipse CDT port

Sean McNeil wrote:
> I saw the posting of a shar to add the Eclipse C/C++ Tools to the ports
> collection.  Unfortunately, I can only see it in html and would like
> very much to install it.  Could you please send me the shar directly?
> Alternatively, it could get added to ports and I'd be very happy :)
>
> Thanks,
> Sean

I don't know what problem you are encountering. The shar file is in the
pr, http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/63611

All of the text in the Fix section *is* the shar file.

From
"--- eclipse-cdt.shar begins here ---"
To...
"--- eclipse-cdt.shar ends here ---"

Cut and past everything from the begin marker, to the end marker
inclusive into a file, then you too will have the shar file.
--
Jeremy Faulkner				http://www.gldis.ca