Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:47:12 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Intron is my alias in the Internet <mag@intron.ac>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, rdivacky@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some Linux Applications Have Been on Strike

Quoting Intron is my alias in the Internet <mag@intron.ac> (from Thu, =20
17 Aug 2006 07:53:48 +0800):

> Some Linux applications have been on strike against new Linuxolator
> (sysctl compat.linux.osrelease=3D2.6.16) and new ports (linux_base-fc-4_7
> and linux-xorg-libs-6.8.2_5).
>
> Mozilla 1.7.12
> Firefox 1.0.7

Great! 2 Open Source applications which exhibit the bugs. Now Roman =20
can compile a debug version of one of them and try to track down where =20
it breaks. Thanks for the report!

> Adobe Reader 7.0.8

But not for all PDF files. I have some files which work just fine, and =20
some files which immediatly trigger the bug. Starting acroread without =20
any filename on the command line worked just fine every time for me.

> At the same time, Firefox 1.5.0.6 goes out on strike from time to time.

Roman reported to me it works for him. Can you please provided use =20
cases where it doesn't work?

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
We are not loved by our friends for what we are;
rather, we are loved in spite of what we are.
=09=09-- Victor Hugo

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137