Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 15:47:23 +0600
From:      Aleksey Zvyagin <zal@rest.ru>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IP accounting

Hello, All!

I have written my previos letter but i mistake!

Aleksey Zvyagin wrote:

> Hello, All!
>
> Please, tell me, are the workgroup of FreeBSD planing to implement an IP
> accounting in FreeBSD OS ? I would very like to have an IP accounting
> (an accounting of IP traffic through an interface)! What does the

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I meant the IP traffic not through an interface!
I meant the IP traffic like this:

[IP destiantion address] [IP source address] [IP account packets] [IP
received/transmited bytes]

Sorry for mistake.
But the question has stood here.

Sorry for my English!

P.S. Please, to forward the mails to my Email address: zal@rest.ru

--
Best regards,

Aleksey Zvyagin, Ekaterinburg city, Ural region, Russia.
E-mail: zal@rest.ru;  UIN: 1381198;  ntalk compatible: zal@zal.rest.ru;
Mini-site: http://www.almaz.rest.ru ; HomePage: http://www.rest.ru/~zal/