Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:37:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      orders@outlawaudio.com
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your Outlaw Order

Dear Customer:

Thank you for placing an order for an Outlaw product. Your order will be shipped within a maximum of five working days from today (holidays not included) via the method you specified.

We are keenly sensitive to the desires of our customers, particularly those who have placed overnight orders, to receive their products as fast as possible and can usually deliver next day service when it is humanly possible. We will contact you with the tracking number via e-mail the day after your order is shipped, so that you may monitor the progress of your order.

We want to make certain that you are 100% satisfied with both our products and the way in which we get them to you. To handle any questions about your order, we have set up a special e-mail address for your inquiries. To contact us about the status of an order, please send a message to orderdesk@outlawaudio.com.

IMPORTANT NOTE IF YOU ARE AN OUTLAW INTERCONNECT CUSTOMER:
Please be aware that the Outlaw Audio PCA cables utilize audiophile-grade locking connectors. In order to connect or remove these cables from an RCA jack, you must loosen the silver colored barrel on the connector by spinning it clockwise. Once connected simply retighten the jacket by spinning it in the opposite direction. DO NOT attempt to connect or remove the PCA cables without first unlocking the connector! Failure to do so will likely result in damage to your equipment.

Again, thanks for your order. We know that you will enjoy your Outlaw product, and we look forward to hearing from you about how it integrates with your home theater system.

Sincerely,

The Outlaws