Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 2000 15:49:02 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@freebsd.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to use IRC

Can someone explain, or give me a URL, how to use IRC? I keep seeing it
mentioned in the lists so thought I'd take a look.

I've installed the ircatlite port but can't figure out how to set up the
Server Settings. I've put irc.freebsd.org in the server: field but when I
try to connect I get:

* irc.freebsd.org : ERROR : Entry is not enough. You need
* irc.freebsd.org : mail address

I've put my e-mail address in the mail address: field but still I get this
error.

TIA

--
		4.4 - The number of the Beastie