Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 00:14:43 -0400
From:      evan <evant@jlc.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BootEasy Questions

I am trying to install FreeBSD 2.2.2 on my PentiumPro 200.  I currently
have Win95 installed on a 4.3 gig Barracuda (ST15150W).  I installed
2.2.2 onto a separate SCSI drive (an ancient ST31200N) and then tried to
install BootEasy so that I could choose which OS to boot into on
startup.  However, this did not work.  Upon startup, my machine still
comes up with the LILO prompt (from RedHat Linux 2.0.18), and my only
two choices are 'Linux' and 'Win95'.

What did I do wrong, and how do I properly install BootEasy so that I
can boot BSD?

Regards,

Evan Tsoukalas
Primary e-mail address:  evan@sourcee.com