Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 1997 18:34:32 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        V-Vega <vvega@silly.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Boot

When you do a floppy install you need to have all the bin files in the
/bin dir on the floppies. Make sure that bin.inf is on the first disk. If
you wish to install more than one distribution such as the manpages, make
sure that the .inf file is on the last diskette of the bin distribution
in the appropriate dir. /manpages i think for manpages.

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au