Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:21:47 -0700
From:      "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@freebsd.org>
To:        olivier <olivier777a7@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Kashyap.Desai@lsi.com, Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NFS/ZFS hangs after upgrading from 9.0-RELEASE to -STABLE

This doesn't quite make sense.  In your original email, you said that
you're using a mpt-based Fibre Channel card and have a ZFS filesystem on
top of that.

If that's the case, why would going back to an older version of the mps(4)
driver change things at all?  It has no support for that hardware.

Ken

--
Kenneth Merry
ken@FreeBSD.ORG