Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:01:24 +0200
From:      Marius Bendiksen <Marius.Bendiksen@scancall.no>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cannot creeat boot.std floppy

>> Aw come on, I can see the need for lpt0 (I've installed over LPIP a
>> couple of times myself), but mse0/psm0?

>They are used for configuring moused.

Wouldn't it be possible to split the system configuration into two portion,
where
the first could do the actual installation, and the other would then take
care of
the configuration, then remove itself from the rc files or wherever you
would put
it? This would probably cut the bootdisk size drastically.

---
Marius Bendiksen, IT-Trainee, ScanCall AS