Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 03:42:07 +0100 (CET)
From:      BOUWSMA Beery <freebsd-user@netscum.dyndns.dk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic with stable, probably fs-related

[replies sent directly to me may timeout and bounce, since I'm not
 online as often as I should be, but I'll check the list archives]

I said kinda like this
> I'm able to consistently crash -stable (built 22.dec) as a normal
> user by invoking `gpg', resulting in an integer divide fault while

Sorry for the delay here, but here's the panic I got when invoking
`gpg' on my abnormal filesystem:

bash-2.05a$ gpg
gpg: Warning: using i
nsecure memory!

Fatal trap 18: integer divide fault while in kernel mode
instruction pointer	= 0x8:0xc01dc505
stack pointer	        = 0x10:0xc78c7c88
frame pointer	        = 0x10:0xc78c7cb4
code segment		= base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
			= DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags	= interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process		= 179 (gpg)
interrupt mask		= none
trap number		= 18
panic: integer divide fault