Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 1995 11:18:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      bynum@NU.cs.fsu.edu (Mark J. Bynum)
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        mccrory@plk.af.mil, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: config boca modem problem

> Also, most people with any sense wouldn't touch an internal modem with a
> 40-foot pole, so none of us working on it have one to test with...

Basically, what are the reasons why people wouldn't touch an internal modem?
I have an internal USR 14.4 Sportster (working pretty well), and am thinking
of getting a new internal USR 28.8 Sportster. But if there is something wrong
with them, or you can justify the $30 extra then I would reconsider ...

Thanks,
Mark Bynum

bynum@cs.fsu.edu