Date:      Fri, 06 Jun 1997 10:12:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
To:        FREEBSD-PORTS@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wordperfect 7.0

For any interesded person:

-----FW: <01BC71C9.9FCE64C0@ip17.sdcorp.com>-----

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 16:00:42 -0600
From: Brad Caldwell <brad@sdcorp.com>
To: "cfortin@ec.camitel.com" <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
Subject: CWPLINUX 7
Cc: Becky Bitter <becky@sdcorp.com>

Christian

Please submit any bugs you find in CWPLINUX 7 to our problem report page at the
following URL:
http://www.sdcorp.com/support/onlinesupp/supreport.htm

CWPLINUX 7 has been ready from a development viewpoint since April 15.  We are n
ow waiting for final distribution and pricing models to be approved before the p
roduct will be made available to the public.  I'm not sure exactly when the prod
uct will be selling but I suspect it will take only one or two more weeks.

>If we want to adapte our Linux emulator for run WPlinux cleanly.... Can you pro
vide some free help ?
It depends on what type of help and how much you require.  Can you be more speci
fic?

> We can distribute freely a Free demo of WP on the comercial section of FreeBSD
 site... With this free advertisement, > you can reach many thousen of peoples.
Each day, the FTP site have an average of simultanous FTP connection rate
> to 1200 connection. ( 2000 Max ) The FTP server run FreeBSD and drive 3 45MBps
 links ( T3 ).
> That's the server that transfer the hightes amount of data around the world...

Yes you may freely distribute the evaluation copy of CWPLINUX 7 around the world
.  You may want to wait until the shipping copy is available as it will have som
e new capabilities.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.  If I have missed some
of your questions please let me know.

Thank you for your interest in CWPLINUX 7.