Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 07:45:38 -1000 (HST)
From:      David Langford <langfod@maui.net>
To:        ben@scientia.demon.co.uk (Ben Smithurst)
Cc:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, data@dreamhaven.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FD_SETSIZE

Okay so the real question still looms. What do we need to change in the
the 3.0+ systems so that a single process can have, say, two thousand files
open at once.

In the 2.2 branch we would just set FDSETSIZE, remake the libraries,kernel, and
applications and things would be okay.

I am a wee bit confused how to accomplish the same feat under the 3.0+ branch.
Any clarification would be greaty appriciated. :)

David Langford
langfod@dihelix.com