Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 07:39:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adobe FrameMaker for Linux

Hi Joseph,

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Joseph Scott wrote:

> I read your follow up post to mine on DDN about this, if I read it
> correctly you said that after you installed the license it failed to
> come up at all?

Nope - it came up fine in the demo mode.  I then shut off the demo and
installed the license and it again came right up.  The first start up (in
demo mode) was slow.

> 	I suppose this is something that deserves a how-to web page
> somewhere, similar to what was done for the the Star Office 5 for
> Linux under FreeBSD.

Probably - it should include how to install so that all of the help files
are found.  I am probably not going to play w/ this any longer for awhile
as I'm just so used to TeX that when I have to search for how to do
something in some other word processor I get frustrated and just want to
use the TeX command.  :-)

Brett
Dr. Brett Taylor         brett@peloton.runet.edu    *
Dept of Chem and Physics			    *
Curie 39A	(540) 831-6147                      *
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics		    *
Walker 234	(540) 831-5410			    *