Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 1998 10:50:52 +0000 (WET)
From:      freebsd@bug.fe.up.pt
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SCSI host adapter (last thoughts)

Hi!

After thinking a lot I decided to buy a SYMBIOS 53C875 based
board instead of the Adaptec.

Before buying it (I am thinking about the ASUS PCI-SC875) I'd
like to hear opinions (good and bad) from people that use
this card.

I am doing this to know what kind of problems do exist before
I spend the money.

Thanks,

				Jorge

PS: Does the ASUS card come with cables and in a box or it is
    like an OEM product, i.e., only a card without anything
    else?