Date:      Wed, 06 Nov 2002 04:23:38 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        setantae@submonkey.net
Cc:        saper@system.pl, kris@obsecurity.org, FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is user uucp good for?

In message: <20021105220926.GB6129@submonkey.net>
            Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net> writes:
: For that matter, do we still need xten, a user who has been pushed so far
: to the edge of obscurity that it's home directory doesn't even exist on a
: freshly installed system (and I'm not talking about /nonexistent).

For a long time I was a devender of xten, but my hardware is dead, and
the original author, who is my boss, wouldn't morn the passing of it
at all...

Warner