Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 95 14:20 EST
From:      sawmill!rjk@uunet.uu.net (Richard Kuhns)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Running BSDI 2.0 binaries on 2.0.5

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I've got a commercial app compiled
for BSDI 2.0, that I really want to run under FreeBSD.  Since the 2.0.5 CD
is apparently shipping now, I should have it within a week (based on past
experience with Walnut Creek).  Is anyone working on this problem that
would like some help?  If I can get this app working, I'll be able to move
about 45 machines from ESIX to FreeBSD (not to mention future systems; a
consulting firm I do some work for is getting very interested in FreeBSD,
assuming this app will work).

Thanks, as they say, in advance.

Rich Kuhns			rjk@grauel.com
PO Box 6249