Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:21:52 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lo=EFc?= BLOT <loic.blot@unix-experience.fr>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Custom kernel under RPI

--=-YoshIRNYUw0/x5OU34U9

Hi all,
I don't know if it's the good list, but hackers for RPI, i think it's a
good thing :D

I have a little problem with custom kernel with RPI. I have modified
RPI-B config file to include run/runfw driver, compiled the kernel and
install it (make buildkernel KERNCONF=3DRPI-B && make installkernel
KERNCONF=3DRPI-B, from the RPI). The problem is at reboot. I can't boot on
the RPI, because the kernel is frozen after those lines:

Kernel entry at 0x100100 ..
Kernel args: (null)

Nothing after.
Can someone tell me if i do something wrong ?
Thanks for advance
--=20
Best regards,
Lo=C3=AFc BLOT,=20
UNIX systems, security and network expert
http://www.unix-experience.fr

--=-YoshIRNYUw0/x5OU34U9

--=-YoshIRNYUw0/x5OU34U9--