Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2012 16:32:06 +0800
From:      "ACEDO" <sales2@acedoelectronics.com>
To:        "ports" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VIA8650 tablet pc support phone call Android 2.2 256M DDR3 4GB

   Amazing Vibration Stereo mini Speaker Ideal for iPhones, iPads, cell
   phones, computers, notebooks, netbooks and other audio players

   X-Sticker is the latest speaker system which makes surprising sound
   quality. Simply stick it onto different objects such as carton, box,
   umbrella, tin, calendar, window and etc. It creates varied sound
   quality on different surfaces of objects and bring you an excellent
   listening experience.

   Enjoy 360∼sound with just one portable speaker.

   Ideal for iPhones, iPads, cell phones, computers, notebooks, netbooks
   and other audio players with standard 3.5mm audio jacks. It will turn
   anything which you stick it on into a speaker, have fun with it!