Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:35:54 +0100
From:      "James Raftery" <jraftery@wrdp.com>
To:        "Randy Smith" <randys@amigo.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Classless reverse DNS with BIND

You're quite right; I didn't parse that properly. The hypen in the
$GENERATE is the range indicator, the ``$'' is the owner name.

> In any case. I discovered that I still had a record for 79... D'oh!

That'd do it :)

Regards,
james

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

The information in this message and any attachment is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended for the above named recipient(s) only and should not be disclosed, copied nor distributed.  If this message is received in error, the sender should be notified and the message and any attachments deleted.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.