Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:57:55 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wi0_cmd: busy bit won't clear

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 10:15:17PM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> In message: <Pine.GSO.4.10.10308091010260.10830-100000@pcnet5.pcnet.com>
>             Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com> writes:
> : > what is the problem, who is gonna fix it and when?
> :
> : Warner (imp@) is the PCCard guy :-)
>
> I'm coming in on the middle of this converstation.  Manually
> configuring the card?  I'm not sure what you mean by this.

They came back, these wi0_cmd: busy bit won't clear
Don't know, whether some timing during the bootup has changed
anyway, at the moment I have no chance setting wi0 through DHCP.

I have to take out the card during boot, insert it and
do the ifconfig wi0 and route add default command manually.

I then cvsuped yesterday night, rebuilt world and kernel but
nothing changed to the better.

I have also seen them again these wi0: bad malloc 1fd != 1fe
or something messages.