Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:37:30 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Moving Things [was Re: List of things to move from main tree]

> So we're again off down that mythical PackageNG brick road again?

No, this discussion is actually tangental to that one.  We're talking
about how to design the way we deal with sources in the future and, by
direct result of that, how we deal with binary distributions of same.

I might also add that things have changed since the last time we
walked this path.  How much they've changed I'll leave to everyone
else to decide for themselves over the next 6 months or so, that being
the period of time I'd predict to elapse for a halfway decent
prototype.

- Jordan