Date:      Thu, 16 Feb 2012 05:52:58 -0500
From:      massmail servers <bulkemailhosting@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   USA Bulk Email Marketing Company's E-mail Service provides a quick simple way for you to send bulk e-mail.

*Click Here* <http://www.massmailservers.com/>; to visit our main website

[image: Help using Google Talk] <gtalk:chat?jid=3Dmmshelpline@gmail.com>[im=
age:
Help using Yahoo] <ymsgr:sendIM?massmailservers@yahoo.com>[image: Help
using Skype] <skype:massmailservers?chat>

*Bulk Email SMTP SERVERS*

Thinking about using email to market to new customer? There is no doubt
that email marketing/bulk email is a reliable cost effective way to bring
increased business to your company. Finding new customers and keep in
contact with existing customers, email marketing is the only affordable
solution.

When other email marketing providers say =93no=94 we say =93yes!=94 When ot=
her say
=93call for a quote=94 we say look at our affordable plans.
MMS email servers have quickly become the number 1 choice for all your
email marketing needs. After years of Email Marketing experience there is
only a handful of people that know how to setup and prepare a server to
meet the requirements of most major ISPs email providers.

*Are Having trouble getting your emails delivered?*

We understand and know what requirements are needed. From *SPF records*,
installing *Domain Keys*, *IP rDNS* and registering feed back loops.

Do you know how to register your domain with Gmail? Do you know how to
register your IP with MSN. No Doubt, MMS Servers are your best choice!

Only MMS email hosting servers provide a complete solution. From Month to
Month email server access, Affordable Yearly plans, Dedicated IP email
servers and Whitelisted email server, Shared SMTP servers, Dedicated SMTP
Bulk servers. Plans including our award winning software Mass Mailer,
opt-out page, newsletter templates and state-of-art email cleaners. MMS
email servers include guaranteed clean IPs with high IP reputation from our
US and UK based data centers.

Pricing

Emails Per Month

Price

Place Order

*Plan 1*

*100,000*-*400,000*

*$100*

Order Now <http://clients.massmailservers.net/cart.php?a=3Dadd&pid=3D9>;

*Plan 2*

*400,000-100,0000*

*$150*

Order Now <http://clients.massmailservers.net/cart.php?a=3Dadd&pid=3D10>;

*Plan 3*

*100,0000-200,0000*

*$200*

Order Now <http://clients.massmailservers.net/cart.php?a=3Dadd&pid=3D11>;

*Plan 4*

*200,0000-300,0000*

*$250*

Order Now <http://clients.massmailservers.net/cart.php?a=3Dadd&pid=3D12>;

*Unlimited*

*Send Unlimited number of emails*

Click Here Dedicated Email
Server<http://www.massmailservers.net/services/dedicated-bulk-email-servers=
-2/>

*Discount Coupon: *2011 (apply this coupon and get 25% discount on all
packages).

   - Key Features
   - 1. One Dedicated IP *(free ip replacement if become blacklist).*
   - 2. One SMTP/POP account.
   - 3. RDNS.
   - 4. Domain Keys.
   - 5. SPF Records.
   - 6. Send your messages in both Text and HTML format.
   - 7. Your ISP won=92t see that you are sending out bulk email!
   - 8. All email broadcasting is routed through our bulk email servers and
   bandwidth =96 not yours.
   - 9. Gets email delivered directly from your PC into your recipient=92s
   mailbox without using your ISP=92s e-mail server resources!
   - 10. Broadcast your bulk email marketing campaigns anytime from any
   location in the world.
   - 11. Port 25 ISP not required (not affected by port 25 blocking issues)=
.
   - 12. No long term contracts.
   - 13.* Reliability and 100% Bulk Friendly Guaranteed!*
   - 14. Includes all phone, email, and chat technical support 24/7.
   - 15.* No hourly or daily limit!!*