Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 01:03:34 +0800
From:      Eric Lee <hahalee@163.net>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A successor to CSRG (was: 4.4BSD)

On Tue, Jan 26, 1999 at 04:09:55PM +0000, Jason C. Wells wrote:
> Is this meant to imply that Japanese people are rapists? There are some
Oh no no, I didn't. Every nation has rapists, right? The word "rape" means
"pillage" in Mr.Dodd's mail, I know this, and you?

> Japanese people listening to this list. Is it interesting? I'm unhappy
Of course there are. Mr. Dodd's domain name (jurai.net) sounds like that
it's a Japanese net. so... sorry, it's my fault.(Mr.Dodd just mailed me
and corrected me) I should check it out first before the message.

> with your words and you are not as clever as you thought in your retort.
Mogolians have ruled China for a long period (the Yuan Dynasty), so many
Chinese people are definitely Mogolian's descent. It's the history. Most
Chinese people really don't hate Mongolians, so do I.

_Some_ Japanese people _once_ have done horrible bad things to Chinese
people, It's also the truth. Today many Chinese still not happy to recall
this, so do I.

So the question is: If a Japanese people used the stinging words like
"sweep", "rape" with "China", How could you expect that I'll keep silent?
Maybe I'm a little too drastic, but I'm right at this point.

(Mr.Dodd is not Japanese, it's OK.)

> Be careful when trying to take the high moral ground. Someone might see up
> your skirt.
This time you're wrong and I'll shut up.

(can we stop here? we have many useful things to do...)
sorry for wasting your time, and bandwidth.

Regards.