Date:      Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:59:53 -0500
From:      eculp@bafirst.com
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange problem in Current with Pear.

Quoting Antonio Carlos Venancio Junior <venancio@gmail.com>:

> Ed,
>
> eculp@unixmania.com wrote:
>> Quoting Thierry Thomas <thierry@pompo.net>:
>>
>>> Le Ven  3 jui 05 =E0  4:50:41 +0200, eculp@unixmania.com
>>> <eculp@unixmania.com>
>>> =E9crivait :

>>> What is your platform? amd64?
>>> --
>>> Th. Thomas.
>>>

>> Thierry,
>>
>> /usr/local/lib/php/pear is a link to /usr/local/share/pear.
>
> =09Try removing this link. You will have to chosse between pear-* ports
> structure or the PEAR CLI.

Antonio,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I removed the link and the problem
persists. I have two other machines that are working fine with the same
cpu, same pear link, no noticable differences that I can find although
there has to be one ;)  So I have three that have this problem and two
that don't.  Thanks, again. ed