Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:47:57 +0100
From:      "Daan Vreeken [PA4DAN]" <Danovitsch@Vitsch.net>
To:        Markus Kovero <markus.kovero@grafikansi.fi>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Atmel WLAN Driver

(to stop cross-posting please 'cc' follow-ups to -questions)

On Monday 22 December 2003 19:10, Markus Kovero wrote:
> Hi. I Have Belkin 11MBps wlan adapter F5D6020 ver.2 that uses atmel
> chipset. I noticed that support for freebsd hasnt been made yet but I
> found leenox driver for it. So I thought to ask would it be possible to
> port leenox driver to freebsd so I could use my wlan pcmcia card.
> Linux driver I found: http://atmelwlandriver.sourceforge.net/news.html
I have been (and still am) working on a FreeBSD driver for the USB versio=
n of=20
this adapter. The driver homepage can be found here :
http://vitsch.net/bsd/atuwi/

If you want to try to get the PCMCIA version working, you could have a lo=
ok at=20
the driver to start with, since the device itself is the same, only the=20
interface to it is different.

> Thanks.
> Peaceful xmas and happy newyear! Greets Markus Kovero
grtz,
Daan