Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:49:08 -0400
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        Michael Joyner <mjoyner@vbservices.net>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Status of iSCSI

I see.

Our application would be to a backend mailstore - so there would be only
the mail-related "ids" that would connect... so I don't know that this
would apply.

However, we're preferring to use iSCSI - which may require an OS change
unfortunately, unless we find another means.

Can someone here make a recommendation.   To keep FreeBSD at the
front-end, we'd have to go fibre, but that's a little out of my
experience, and I've been told there are issues with multiple
connections to a FC share (or something of that nature).

_F