Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:44:28 -0700
From:      Hopeless Case <senir@bsdbox.sytes.net>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mozilla 1.0 rc 1 crash bug

Mikhail Kruk wrote:

>Hm... I'm getting
>[/usr/home/meshko/tmp/java/j2sdk1.3.1/build/bsd-i386/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so:
>Undefined symbol "XtShellStrings"]
>
>when mozilla starts (1.0rc1) but it doesn't crash...
>

>>The newest mozilla port(1.0 rc 1) crashes with jdk 1.3.1p_6. This is a
>>new build of the jdk. I had a previous build of jdk of the same version
>>and patch number on Mozilla 0.9.9 and it worked perfectly.

>>with "unsubscribe freebsd-java" in the body of the message

I'm getting the following when I run it from shell and try to access a
page with java:

INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Exec of "java_vm" failed: 2
<
System error?:: No such file or directory
Gdk-ERROR **: Fatal IO error 9 (Bad file descriptor) on X server :0.0.

INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Could not read ack from browser
System error?:: Resource temprorarily unavailable

Would I send this to a mozilla list instead?

Btw, I'm using Freebsd 4.5 stable with GTK 1.4 and latest port of xfree86.