Date:      Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:56:23 +0200
From:      Florent Thoumie <flz@xbsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fwd: cvs commit: www/en/platforms Makefile www/en/platforms/amd64 Makefile motherboards.sgml

--=-Uwlh6YaxZUDOBu7d1sJK

pav         2005-04-18 21:12:00 UTC

  FreeBSD doc repository (ports committer)

  Modified files:
    en/platforms         Makefile=20
  Added files:
    en/platforms/amd64   Makefile motherboards.sgml=20
  Log:
  New webpage on our website: The amd64 motherboards list. We want to colle=
ct
  information about motherboards for an amd64 platform and how well FreeBSD
  is running on them. Please direct your submissions directly to this file,
  to pav or flz, or to www category in GNATS. I expect this page to grow
  quickly.
 =20
  This mini-project was inspired by endless stream of posts on freebsd-amd6=
4
  list asking for hardware suggestions.
 =20
  Created by:     flz, mostly
  Approved by:    simon
 =20
  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.10      +3 -2      www/en/platforms/Makefile
  1.1       +12 -0     www/en/platforms/amd64/Makefile (new)
  1.1       +66 -0     www/en/platforms/amd64/motherboards.sgml (new)

--=20
Florent Thoumie
flz@xbsd.org

--=-Uwlh6YaxZUDOBu7d1sJK