Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:48:19 -0500
From:      "Almond, Curtis" <calmond@panasas.com>
To:        hendrik@scholz.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: net-rhythmbox-0.4.8

I posted this on #rhythmbox earlier today...

 <curtis>anyone have a suggestion after ' make installing' net-rhythmbox
on BSD4.8 from a fresh /usr/ports updated via cvsup why when I choose a
song to play it quickly plays (no audio) and then the song is no longer
loaded
<curtis> I verified all mad is installed
<curtis> <curtis> via pkg_info

And the reply was....
Company> curtis: try gst-launch-ext file.mp3
<Company> curtis: that one should be included by gst-plugins

and the result was...
gst-launch-ext test.mp3
<curtis> Too many arguments for open at /usr/X11R6/bin/gst-launch-ext
line 146, near "$file)"
<curtis> Execution of /usr/X11R6/bin/gst-launch-ext aborted due to
compilation errors.

Any ideas or pointers?  I can not get any music to play ...I am using a
4.8 BSD machine with a freshly sync'd ports via cvsup as of last night.

Curtis